Please Help! This keeps bugging me. . .

:06:

I want to create a movement effect like a bally hoo, and use the fader to control speed and size. When I set the fader to Manual Crossfade, it sticks at the top of the fader. Then when I release , the fader is backwards. What is the best way to have the fader control the Speed and size, going higher at the top of the fader, and slower at the bototm? :trink26:
Parents
  • That makes sense about the leds flashing because the prism rotation and movement faders aren't flashing.

I do have a main fader, but I didn't think it was set to HTP. i'll have to double check. basically I have a main regular fader that has a cuelist of different positions, and it also controls intensity.

I want to create another fader that just has a blinding position, and also intensity. so if my regular fader is up at a position, i can raise the blinding fader. and if the regular fader is set to zero, i can still raise the blinding fader and it will fade in and out intensity.
  • That makes sense about the leds flashing because the prism rotation and movement faders aren't flashing.

I do have a main fader, but I didn't think it was set to HTP. i'll have to double check. basically I have a main regular fader that has a cuelist of different positions, and it also controls intensity.

I want to create another fader that just has a blinding position, and also intensity. so if my regular fader is up at a position, i can raise the blinding fader. and if the regular fader is set to zero, i can still raise the blinding fader and it will fade in and out intensity.
Children
No Data
Related