enhanced trackball for media servers

I'm working a lot with media servers and dl2's and it would be great if the trackball and the buttons could get the following functions when working with this kind of materials.

The trackball when its in blue and a graphic layher is selected does X & Y positions of the image

Top left button = switch function to keep x and y scale value of the image the same proportion to maintain aspect ratio of the image

bottom left button = image file value decreases with 1

bottom right button= image file value increases with 1

Greetings

Frank Verbeek
Production Partners
Parents
  • [quote=Frankv1234]The trackball when its in blue and a graphic layher is selected does X & Y positions of the image

Top left button = switch function to keep x and y scale value of the image the same proportion to maintain aspect ratio of the image

I like these 2 ideas! Could be very useful indeed...

[quote=Frankv1234]

I agree that there needs to be a better way to access media folders and files....I asked a long time ago to be able to press "set" with an encoder and then type in the value.

I think some other folks have asked to be able to use the arrow keys to navigate...let me find some of those threads and I'll put them in here.....

Here is my original request thread:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=1755
  • [quote=Frankv1234]The trackball when its in blue and a graphic layher is selected does X & Y positions of the image

I like these 2 ideas! Could be very useful indeed...

[quote=Frankv1234]

I agree that there needs to be a better way to access media folders and files....I asked a long time ago to be able to press "set" with an encoder and then type in the value.

I think some other folks have asked to be able to use the arrow keys to navigate...let me find some of those threads and I'll put them in here.....

Here is my original request thread:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=1755
Children
No Data
Related