enhanced trackball for media servers

I'm working a lot with media servers and dl2's and it would be great if the trackball and the buttons could get the following functions when working with this kind of materials.

The trackball when its in blue and a graphic layher is selected does X & Y positions of the image

Top left button = switch function to keep x and y scale value of the image the same proportion to maintain aspect ratio of the image

bottom left button = image file value decreases with 1

bottom right button= image file value increases with 1

Greetings

Frank Verbeek
Production Partners
Parents
  • Marty,

I really support the "set + encoder" idea but i'm not sure its enough for speeding up selecting media.

I now using a show file that has all folders in beam pallete 901 to 999 and all files in beam pallete 1001 to 1255. So for selecting folder 5 file 233 i type beam 905 beam 1233 enter. It works great and fast but i feel i'm working as an accountant with all those numbers. especially when programming shows with a lot of powerpoint slides it would be real easy when we can increase the file value with one.

If you are interested in testing my show file with the beam palettes let me know then i will post it on my server.

greetings

Frank Verbeek
    Production Partners
  • Marty,

I really support the "set + encoder" idea but i'm not sure its enough for speeding up selecting media.

I now using a show file that has all folders in beam pallete 901 to 999 and all files in beam pallete 1001 to 1255. So for selecting folder 5 file 233 i type beam 905 beam 1233 enter. It works great and fast but i feel i'm working as an accountant with all those numbers. especially when programming shows with a lot of powerpoint slides it would be real easy when we can increase the file value with one.

If you are interested in testing my show file with the beam palettes let me know then i will post it on my server.

greetings

Frank Verbeek
    Production Partners
Children
No Data
Related