iPC Major bug report

Name: Pim Elberse
Date: 14-12-2007
Software Version and build number: V2.2.0 b1809
1x Hog iPC Console
2x Playback Wing
1 External displays
Networked Devices: None

Just running a regular old school :angryfire:heavy:aargh4:metal:aargh4:concert:angryfire:. And a full glass of beer dropped into the console!:eek::eek::eek: The DMX-output froze, and the screens went blank:eek::eek::eek:
After that, the console did not react on anything. I checked the manual on this issue, and could not find anything :dunno:

Unplugging the mains seemed the only option, and hope for the best tomorrow. The last 4 songs in one cue, I hope nobody noticed...:sad:

Errors given by the console:
None.

Please solve my bug! Why can't anyone spill beer in my console without any errors!

Gr.
Pim

PS: I send the desk to the technical department, hope they can clean it, and have not to many errors when it gets back.
Parents
  • Sami,

Actually back in 1996 when HES debuted the Ecodome at LDI, we also were showing voice control of Status Cue. When the show floor opened and the booth became noisy, I suggested that we sit inside the ecodome and talk to the console via the headset!

Of course this would not have prevented the beer spill. However if you can get your crew to errect a tarp around the FOH then it will help... even with an angry, wet crowd in the lawn behind you.... (see the photo)
  • Sami,

Actually back in 1996 when HES debuted the Ecodome at LDI, we also were showing voice control of Status Cue. When the show floor opened and the booth became noisy, I suggested that we sit inside the ecodome and talk to the console via the headset!

Of course this would not have prevented the beer spill. However if you can get your crew to errect a tarp around the FOH then it will help... even with an angry, wet crowd in the lawn behind you.... (see the photo)
Children
No Data
Related