Good DMX Spliter

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good DMX splitter? Is there anything I should look out for? Or is it just a prefrence of brand name?
Parents
  • [quote=Timothy Burke]Thanks for the recommendations. I looked at the Fleenor for a single input to 3 output and they want $563.00 Elation wants $130 for the same thing and it even gives me both 3 pin and 5 pin connections. Where as the fleenor give one or the other. From looking at the specs they look pretty much the same. But that is a monstorus price difference. What makes the fleenor worth an addition $430 more? It just does not seem like a good value.

Everyone else seems to have covered the technical reasons....:D

DFD will certainly build splitters with a mix of 5&3 pin ports...give them a ring and let them know the config you want and they will be more than happy to build it for you.:)

Remember that you ALWAYS get what you pay for....don't expect much for cheap.;)
  • [quote=Timothy Burke]Thanks for the recommendations. I looked at the Fleenor for a single input to 3 output and they want $563.00 Elation wants $130 for the same thing and it even gives me both 3 pin and 5 pin connections. Where as the fleenor give one or the other. From looking at the specs they look pretty much the same. But that is a monstorus price difference. What makes the fleenor worth an addition $430 more? It just does not seem like a good value.

Everyone else seems to have covered the technical reasons....:D

DFD will certainly build splitters with a mix of 5&3 pin ports...give them a ring and let them know the config you want and they will be more than happy to build it for you.:)

Remember that you ALWAYS get what you pay for....don't expect much for cheap.;)
Children
No Data
Related