Good DMX Spliter

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good DMX splitter? Is there anything I should look out for? Or is it just a prefrence of brand name?
Parents
  • I own 3 of the Elation branch 4 splitters and have not one failure. The first one, I purchased over 3 years ago and the other 2 are 2 years old. They have been on everything from theater shows, corporate, performing arts tours and even outdoor events. They are rock solid and not expensive.
    Why would anyone pay out the nose for the Flenor products is beyond me.
    It's good stuff, but not any better than the Elation. I don't give a $%*& what the box says on it as long as it's reliable and works! Testing on the road is where I make my judgments on gear. And for the price, I would rather have several in inventory to send out on various shows rather than one or two at the Flenor price.
  • I own 3 of the Elation branch 4 splitters and have not one failure. The first one, I purchased over 3 years ago and the other 2 are 2 years old. They have been on everything from theater shows, corporate, performing arts tours and even outdoor events. They are rock solid and not expensive.
    Why would anyone pay out the nose for the Flenor products is beyond me.
    It's good stuff, but not any better than the Elation. I don't give a $%*& what the box says on it as long as it's reliable and works! Testing on the road is where I make my judgments on gear. And for the price, I would rather have several in inventory to send out on various shows rather than one or two at the Flenor price.
Children
No Data
Related