Good DMX Spliter

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good DMX splitter? Is there anything I should look out for? Or is it just a prefrence of brand name?
Parents
  • isolated or not we have covered that...now with a closer look at the speficics of the splitter i notice that the elation has connectors on 2 sides....kinda tought to rackmount? Might that make for more of a mess at dimmer beach, or the always tight FOH? How well the product is physically designed for its intended use is also important. But just my .02

I have been impressed with the rackmount Swisson units...and love my DMXtester from them. Kudos for Swisson for replacing my tester when it decided to get suicidal from 55 feet to concrete. It still worked, but the case got a little bit "broken".
  • isolated or not we have covered that...now with a closer look at the speficics of the splitter i notice that the elation has connectors on 2 sides....kinda tought to rackmount? Might that make for more of a mess at dimmer beach, or the always tight FOH? How well the product is physically designed for its intended use is also important. But just my .02

I have been impressed with the rackmount Swisson units...and love my DMXtester from them. Kudos for Swisson for replacing my tester when it decided to get suicidal from 55 feet to concrete. It still worked, but the case got a little bit "broken".
Children
No Data
Related