Good DMX Spliter

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good DMX splitter? Is there anything I should look out for? Or is it just a prefrence of brand name?
Parents
  • The Elation branch 4 comes in a 1 rack space form for those who need a rack mountable box.
    I don't have spare opto's for the case of a backup. I have them for rental inventory as I send one out on every show where there is a need to marry data into one location.
    And for the person that would send a perfectly good piece of gear back on a renal is anal and stupid!!!
    If you cannot make your rig work without a Fleenor box, then you must be handicapped! None of the components in a Fleenor box are expensive and can be easily found at the local electronics supply!
    It's amazing how marketing and hype makes you go out and buy a product and pay stupid money for it for no other reason than some well known production guru takes one out on a tour and it works for them; they say a couple good comments about it and it's all of the sudden a must have or your risking catastrophic gear failure. Get off the crack pipe!!!!!
    Doug Fleenor makes a good product; yes! However, it isn't worth the money they cost! There are several good splitters on the market that do exactly the same job for way less money! So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!
  • The Elation branch 4 comes in a 1 rack space form for those who need a rack mountable box.
    I don't have spare opto's for the case of a backup. I have them for rental inventory as I send one out on every show where there is a need to marry data into one location.
    And for the person that would send a perfectly good piece of gear back on a renal is anal and stupid!!!
    If you cannot make your rig work without a Fleenor box, then you must be handicapped! None of the components in a Fleenor box are expensive and can be easily found at the local electronics supply!
    It's amazing how marketing and hype makes you go out and buy a product and pay stupid money for it for no other reason than some well known production guru takes one out on a tour and it works for them; they say a couple good comments about it and it's all of the sudden a must have or your risking catastrophic gear failure. Get off the crack pipe!!!!!
    Doug Fleenor makes a good product; yes! However, it isn't worth the money they cost! There are several good splitters on the market that do exactly the same job for way less money! So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!
Children
No Data
Related