Good DMX Spliter

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend a good DMX splitter? Is there anything I should look out for? Or is it just a prefrence of brand name?
Parents
  • Jeff,

There are big differences between these products. You are comparing apples to oranges I'm afraid. Yes, they are more expensive, but the job they are doing is a lot different in many cases.

If you just want to split the signal and don't care about fault isolation and protection from a catastrophic failure, then you're okay with just a plain splitter. If you are concerned about these things, then you really do want a professional grade Optical Isolated Splitter!

It is more than just a difference in Marketing.
  • Jeff,

There are big differences between these products. You are comparing apples to oranges I'm afraid. Yes, they are more expensive, but the job they are doing is a lot different in many cases.

If you just want to split the signal and don't care about fault isolation and protection from a catastrophic failure, then you're okay with just a plain splitter. If you are concerned about these things, then you really do want a professional grade Optical Isolated Splitter!

It is more than just a difference in Marketing.
Children
No Data
Related