PDA remote

Is there any plan to release a PDA remote software, with basic functions like commandline, pan/tilt, intensity etc...

I know that there is some users here that have build their own software, but i would like that there is a two-way communication between the console and PDA.
Parents
  • I was just thinking about this today,
    I would like there to be a gui via a webpage created by the desk.
    Similar to the setup of the Interactive Technology Cueserver..
    You could send any web browser to the IP address of the Desk on the network, and then you would have access to a limited Gui for the purpose of focus, or updating postions etc etc...

I think this could be very handy, and all of us with Iphone's would already have a integrated focus remote...
    Otherwise, any PDA with Wifi and a browser would work, Ipod touch, or even a Sony PSP!

This could be very cool, and would make it very easy to use...

Joshua Wood
  • I was just thinking about this today,
    I would like there to be a gui via a webpage created by the desk.
    Similar to the setup of the Interactive Technology Cueserver..
    You could send any web browser to the IP address of the Desk on the network, and then you would have access to a limited Gui for the purpose of focus, or updating postions etc etc...

I think this could be very handy, and all of us with Iphone's would already have a integrated focus remote...
    Otherwise, any PDA with Wifi and a browser would work, Ipod touch, or even a Sony PSP!

This could be very cool, and would make it very easy to use...

Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related