PDA remote

Is there any plan to release a PDA remote software, with basic functions like commandline, pan/tilt, intensity etc...

I know that there is some users here that have build their own software, but i would like that there is a two-way communication between the console and PDA.
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Spider,

According to the HES site WinUpdate will run on Windows: 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/VISTA, so you should be theoretically OK in Vista.

How are your fixtures connected to your widget? Are you passing through any optos or any other fixtures? Are you properly terminated? Are you using a single widget or super widget?

Yes its a brandnew singlewidget and a 5m XLR Cable (not terminated[for such short lengths normally not used]) I just connected the device i wanted to update.

Is the software maybe just working on english operating systems (different program-files directory) or with older widgets?? I also tried it with an other PC with XP and i got the same error
  • [quote=Marty Postma]Spider,

According to the HES site WinUpdate will run on Windows: 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/VISTA, so you should be theoretically OK in Vista.

How are your fixtures connected to your widget? Are you passing through any optos or any other fixtures? Are you properly terminated? Are you using a single widget or super widget?

Yes its a brandnew singlewidget and a 5m XLR Cable (not terminated[for such short lengths normally not used]) I just connected the device i wanted to update.

Is the software maybe just working on english operating systems (different program-files directory) or with older widgets?? I also tried it with an other PC with XP and i got the same error
Children
No Data
Related