PDA remote

Is there any plan to release a PDA remote software, with basic functions like commandline, pan/tilt, intensity etc...

I know that there is some users here that have build their own software, but i would like that there is a two-way communication between the console and PDA.
Parents
  • I know you are running vista and unfortunately hog3 PC is not currently compatible but hHave you installed hog3 PC since you installed winupdate? We have a driver difference in winupdate that if you were to install hog3 PC it would overwrite the required driver. I hope to have this straightened out in the coming release.

Simply try reinstalling winupdate again if that is indeed the problem. Originally the widgets had some issues w/ being able to "talkback" which were corrected with winupdate.

If that is not the issue, I assume you are coming out of your PC running vista directly into a widget? What LED's are on? Can you ensure the widget is working properly by connecting it to a PC running hog3 PC?

-Robbie
  • I know you are running vista and unfortunately hog3 PC is not currently compatible but hHave you installed hog3 PC since you installed winupdate? We have a driver difference in winupdate that if you were to install hog3 PC it would overwrite the required driver. I hope to have this straightened out in the coming release.

Simply try reinstalling winupdate again if that is indeed the problem. Originally the widgets had some issues w/ being able to "talkback" which were corrected with winupdate.

If that is not the issue, I assume you are coming out of your PC running vista directly into a widget? What LED's are on? Can you ensure the widget is working properly by connecting it to a PC running hog3 PC?

-Robbie
Children
No Data
Related