PDA remote

Is there any plan to release a PDA remote software, with basic functions like commandline, pan/tilt, intensity etc...

I know that there is some users here that have build their own software, but i would like that there is a two-way communication between the console and PDA.
Parents
  • Hello

well this is not a Remote Application, but my first play with the iPhone SDK.

A Stupid DipSwitch Calculator : phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287111147&mt=8

the SDK is really cool.
    Well if we had the libraries of the Network Stack, we could do a remote focus unit.
    I will see what else we can programm. Perhaps Hog3PC allows us to sent messages to the Application from a foreign App, so we could, instead of having the screen, simply send "Commands" to Hog3PC, such as "Next" button press, or Pan/Tilt to x/y position.

We did this type of programming on the Martin Lightjockey, as well as in the Lightjockey itself, than afterwards on external Applications. But then still the need of a Notebook. Direct network Stuff would be great, but I guess (and fully understand) that the Network stack will never get published.

Let's see, if there is some spare time around, maybe trying and poking around
  • Hello

well this is not a Remote Application, but my first play with the iPhone SDK.

A Stupid DipSwitch Calculator : phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287111147&mt=8

the SDK is really cool.
    Well if we had the libraries of the Network Stack, we could do a remote focus unit.
    I will see what else we can programm. Perhaps Hog3PC allows us to sent messages to the Application from a foreign App, so we could, instead of having the screen, simply send "Commands" to Hog3PC, such as "Next" button press, or Pan/Tilt to x/y position.

We did this type of programming on the Martin Lightjockey, as well as in the Lightjockey itself, than afterwards on external Applications. But then still the need of a Notebook. Direct network Stuff would be great, but I guess (and fully understand) that the Network stack will never get published.

Let's see, if there is some spare time around, maybe trying and poking around
Children
No Data
Related