Updated Help File

I'm not sure if I am missing it, but is it possible to have maybe a section in the glossary of the boards help file, that links you to the new material realeased in the newest updated software? I would like to explore all the functions of anything new released, but am not sure where to find it all.

~deegster :hogsign:
Parents
  • As Marty states the release notes detail what is new and what is fixed. The manual is also updated, but we do not maintain a section in the manual that lists "what's new". This might be an idea for future versions...

Dont forget that you can also use the search function on the PDF version of the user manual. For example to find the new section about "mark" or "clock" just search for that word and you will be directed to that portion of the manual. There is also the index.
  • As Marty states the release notes detail what is new and what is fixed. The manual is also updated, but we do not maintain a section in the manual that lists "what's new". This might be an idea for future versions...

Dont forget that you can also use the search function on the PDF version of the user manual. For example to find the new section about "mark" or "clock" just search for that word and you will be directed to that portion of the manual. There is also the index.
Children
No Data
Related