Update Problem

Hi there
When i use the auto update function it likes to update the cue and the position pallete. I can't switch off the cue update, just the position, but i have to update only the position...
Cheers
Hg
Parents
  • [quote=HgSiegenthaler]I can't unselect the check box of the cue! I can select AND unselect the position palet, but sometimes, i can't unselect the cue check box
    [quote=CRBatchelor]where it was asking me if I wanted to update all of my current playback faders and I was unable to uncheck any of them. Had to release all playbacks and start over.

What console(s) are you using & what software version?

Have you tried re-calibrating your screens and/or using mouse/trackball to select "checks"?

My console is on a truck at the moment, but I am unable to reproduce this with H3PC.
  • [quote=HgSiegenthaler]I can't unselect the check box of the cue! I can select AND unselect the position palet, but sometimes, i can't unselect the cue check box
    [quote=CRBatchelor]where it was asking me if I wanted to update all of my current playback faders and I was unable to uncheck any of them. Had to release all playbacks and start over.

What console(s) are you using & what software version?

Have you tried re-calibrating your screens and/or using mouse/trackball to select "checks"?

My console is on a truck at the moment, but I am unable to reproduce this with H3PC.
Children
No Data
Related