Scheduler

I haven't had any luck getting the scheduler working..

Hog 3 v2.3 b1928(edit) 2 DPs USB playback wing.

So here is what I did.

Opened a cuelist
double click in wait cell of cue I wished to trigger
Clicked on clock
set the date and time
clicked OKAY
pressed ENABLE CLOCK
held down OPEN and pressed CLOCK

at this point the time for the trigger is displayed in the Wait cell and I could see the Next Trigger Time/List/Cue

When the time came.. the cue was not trigered - instead the time changed to the word 'Clock'.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
-Mark

Merry Christmas!!
Parents
  • Hi Brad,

The show should be uploaded now. It is called PLATIUM LIGHTING.

Here is what to do.

select PAGE 31
    select VIEW 6 "List"
    On Master 3 you should see List 76 "50/50" and on Master 6 List 128

List 76 was created in a previous software version (can't remember which) List 128 was created in 2.3.0

Make sure is a chase is enabled on both lists.

Now on either list Enable Clock from the cuelist toolbar.You will see that Is a Chase is now unchecked. Now disable the clock from the toolbar and you will see that the Is a Chase is still unchecked.

My concern is if you accidentally Enable Clock during the course of programing, when you come to a show your chase 'suddenly' doesn't work.

It isn't a huge deal as long as you realize what happened but I could see it turning into a troubleshooting nightmare for someone who thinks his chases are randomly being turned off.

Thanks.
    -Mark

Edit: Hog 3 with 2 DPs 1 usb playback wing and two external monitors....
  • Hi Brad,

The show should be uploaded now. It is called PLATIUM LIGHTING.

Here is what to do.

select PAGE 31
    select VIEW 6 "List"
    On Master 3 you should see List 76 "50/50" and on Master 6 List 128

List 76 was created in a previous software version (can't remember which) List 128 was created in 2.3.0

Make sure is a chase is enabled on both lists.

Now on either list Enable Clock from the cuelist toolbar.You will see that Is a Chase is now unchecked. Now disable the clock from the toolbar and you will see that the Is a Chase is still unchecked.

My concern is if you accidentally Enable Clock during the course of programing, when you come to a show your chase 'suddenly' doesn't work.

It isn't a huge deal as long as you realize what happened but I could see it turning into a troubleshooting nightmare for someone who thinks his chases are randomly being turned off.

Thanks.
    -Mark

Edit: Hog 3 with 2 DPs 1 usb playback wing and two external monitors....
Children
No Data
Related