Scheduler

I haven't had any luck getting the scheduler working..

Hog 3 v2.3 b1928(edit) 2 DPs USB playback wing.

So here is what I did.

Opened a cuelist
double click in wait cell of cue I wished to trigger
Clicked on clock
set the date and time
clicked OKAY
pressed ENABLE CLOCK
held down OPEN and pressed CLOCK

at this point the time for the trigger is displayed in the Wait cell and I could see the Next Trigger Time/List/Cue

When the time came.. the cue was not trigered - instead the time changed to the word 'Clock'.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
-Mark

Merry Christmas!!
Parents
  • Mark,

Ah I see what you are talking about. You are correct that clock functions do not work with chases. This is as designed. Once you have decided to make a chase into a clock triggered list, the list does not remember that it used to be a chase. I suppose that you could UNDO the changes (depending upon how many you make). However "accidentally" pressing many buttons can mess up a show. For example if you accidentally press "learn timing" then play your list, it will add times to all your wait cells.

I will look to see if there are any changes we can make to prevent accidents such as you describe.

thanks,
  • Mark,

Ah I see what you are talking about. You are correct that clock functions do not work with chases. This is as designed. Once you have decided to make a chase into a clock triggered list, the list does not remember that it used to be a chase. I suppose that you could UNDO the changes (depending upon how many you make). However "accidentally" pressing many buttons can mess up a show. For example if you accidentally press "learn timing" then play your list, it will add times to all your wait cells.

I will look to see if there are any changes we can make to prevent accidents such as you describe.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related