iPC, problem with software upgrade

I just upgraded our iPC to the latest Hog3PC software and I seemed to have lost the right touchscreen display. It now shows everything on the left monitor. In the touchscreen menu it does show display 1 and 2 as being the elo touchscreens. I did check the connections, but I didn't touch any hardware and it worked fine right before the upgrade to 2.3.0.

Any help is appreciated.
Parents
  • [quote=cormacjack]forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=4989

Perhaps your seeing this??

Cormac

Yep that's it, of course no fix yet though. I just upgraded the Hog3PC software though, not the XPe image. I did not realize 8.0.6 was out yet as the website still lists 8.0.5. That's the same with Hog3PC on the iPC screen. That should be fixed.

Actually I don't think its the bios because the monitor will display the Asus screen while booting, and than go off basically when it launches the OS (the animation starts).
  • [quote=cormacjack]forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=4989

Perhaps your seeing this??

Cormac

Yep that's it, of course no fix yet though. I just upgraded the Hog3PC software though, not the XPe image. I did not realize 8.0.6 was out yet as the website still lists 8.0.5. That's the same with Hog3PC on the iPC screen. That should be fixed.

Actually I don't think its the bios because the monitor will display the Asus screen while booting, and than go off basically when it launches the OS (the animation starts).
Children
No Data
Related