Palette Scrollbar

Maybe I have missed something, but is there an easier way to scroll down a palette or directory quicker? I was thinking maybe a scroll bar ? :06:
Parents
  • I have found ways around scrolling. Yes the cursor arrows work, but slow to get the job done. holding open then waiting the 2 seconds for the wheels to respond is a royal pain. Love the way Hog 2PC uses the 4th wheel to always scroll.
    The best way I have found is to hit the maximise button then again to minumize the screen, that way you don't have to scroll.
    How wonderful it would be to have the 4th wheel be able to be assigned to full time scrolling capability.
    OR???? since the trackball has 4 buttons around it; I am sure one of those
    could be assigned to work in conjunction with the trackball when toggled to allow for scrolling.
  • I have found ways around scrolling. Yes the cursor arrows work, but slow to get the job done. holding open then waiting the 2 seconds for the wheels to respond is a royal pain. Love the way Hog 2PC uses the 4th wheel to always scroll.
    The best way I have found is to hit the maximise button then again to minumize the screen, that way you don't have to scroll.
    How wonderful it would be to have the 4th wheel be able to be assigned to full time scrolling capability.
    OR???? since the trackball has 4 buttons around it; I am sure one of those
    could be assigned to work in conjunction with the trackball when toggled to allow for scrolling.
Children
No Data
Related