Fade Changes On Preset

Is there a way to set the Fade Changes button to On in a preset, instead of having to something in the programmer first?

I see that you can set a default fade time, but no way to set that button to just always be on.
Parents
  • Jeremy,

What Marty was refering to is the ability of views to remember some of the button settings in windows. For example if you store a view with the cuelist window, that view will remember if the "follow current" option is selected or not. Then recalling that view will enable or disable that function.

However the Fade Changes button does NOT get recorded into views, so Marty's suggestion will not work. It could be very dangerous in my opinion. We do have several suggestions logged for Fade Changes including the ability to use a macro or assign it to a trackball button.
  • Jeremy,

What Marty was refering to is the ability of views to remember some of the button settings in windows. For example if you store a view with the cuelist window, that view will remember if the "follow current" option is selected or not. Then recalling that view will enable or disable that function.

However the Fade Changes button does NOT get recorded into views, so Marty's suggestion will not work. It could be very dangerous in my opinion. We do have several suggestions logged for Fade Changes including the ability to use a macro or assign it to a trackball button.
Children
No Data
Related