XYZ Position Libraries in HogIII

Hi,

Does anyone know if XYZ programming has been included in the Hog III software?

Best regards,

Bish :confused:
Parents
  • Bish,

XYZ positioning is on our list of features for the future, but is not implemented as of now. Have you actually used XYZ positioning on other desks or do you like the idea of the feature? The reason I ask is that in most touring situations I have found that it is easier to actually update positions the normal way, than to rely on calculations. It seems that all critical positions have to be retouched anyway. This often negates all the work of updating 4 positions for every fixture.

At any rate, we do plan to implement this in the future, but I do not have a current timeline for its being added.

thanks,
  • Bish,

XYZ positioning is on our list of features for the future, but is not implemented as of now. Have you actually used XYZ positioning on other desks or do you like the idea of the feature? The reason I ask is that in most touring situations I have found that it is easier to actually update positions the normal way, than to rely on calculations. It seems that all critical positions have to be retouched anyway. This often negates all the work of updating 4 positions for every fixture.

At any rate, we do plan to implement this in the future, but I do not have a current timeline for its being added.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related