XYZ Position Libraries in HogIII

Hi,

Does anyone know if XYZ programming has been included in the Hog III software?

Best regards,

Bish :confused:
Parents
  • I agree with Brad in that I have found XYZ to be much more of a hinderance than a help as far as touring goes.

For a long running show, install, or house rig then XYZ can indeed be very useful. I have found it to be useful when units need to be worked on and spares don't get hung in exactly the same place....only having 4 points to update in this case can be very useful. So when you have a simple event or show using your house rig, programming can be sped up somehwat. Additionally as already mentioned, on-the-fly moves can be handled better when using a house rig, but I find that is less of an issue on H3 if the fixtures are properly axis alinged in patch and the trackball is used.

Personally I don't think this warrants a bump in development priority at all...I'd much rather see a whole host of other things implemented first.
  • I agree with Brad in that I have found XYZ to be much more of a hinderance than a help as far as touring goes.

For a long running show, install, or house rig then XYZ can indeed be very useful. I have found it to be useful when units need to be worked on and spares don't get hung in exactly the same place....only having 4 points to update in this case can be very useful. So when you have a simple event or show using your house rig, programming can be sped up somehwat. Additionally as already mentioned, on-the-fly moves can be handled better when using a house rig, but I find that is less of an issue on H3 if the fixtures are properly axis alinged in patch and the trackball is used.

Personally I don't think this warrants a bump in development priority at all...I'd much rather see a whole host of other things implemented first.
Children
No Data
Related