Control functions in Que?

I somehow mannaged to record some control functions (Lamp strike, global reset) in some of my Qlists.

How can I delete them because I'm not shure of how to do it?

And what do I have to do, to record it in my Qlists because I didn't do anything diffrent while I was programming? (at least, i guess)

So help is needed, because its not good when your fixtures reset during show!
Parents
  • Danny,
    You can Knockout control commands just like any other parameter. One way to fix your problem would be to Open the Cue and then Knockout the control command. For example if in Cue 1 you have Global Reset then you would do the following:

Cue 1 Open (make sure it is enabled for editing)
    Hold the Backspace key and press on the Global Reset, NOT just "Control"

Control Commands can be recorded into cues just like any other parameter. Simply select the command you'd like and then record your cue. If you scroll through your programmer window you'll be able to see this command under the fixture's Control column

Hope this helps.
  • Danny,
    You can Knockout control commands just like any other parameter. One way to fix your problem would be to Open the Cue and then Knockout the control command. For example if in Cue 1 you have Global Reset then you would do the following:

Cue 1 Open (make sure it is enabled for editing)
    Hold the Backspace key and press on the Global Reset, NOT just "Control"

Control Commands can be recorded into cues just like any other parameter. Simply select the command you'd like and then record your cue. If you scroll through your programmer window you'll be able to see this command under the fixture's Control column

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related