HOG PC III with midi controller ...

Hello,

I would like to use my midi controller "Novation SL25" with my hog pc III, I would like to know if you are planning an update to use for lunch soon.
At the moment I still hog version II because of this lack, and it's a pity

Thanks in advance

Christophe.

Bonjour,
Je voudrais bien utiliser mon controleur midi Novation SL25 avec mon hog pc III, je voudrais savoir si vous prévoyez une mise à jour pour pouvoir utiliser le midi bientot.
En ce moment j'utilise encore la version hog II à cause de ce manque et c'est dommage.

D'avance merci
Parents
  • [QUOTE=bradpepe]Daniel,

You can not currently control faders and encoders with MSC. What controller did you find?

Hello,
    I've searched the forum for an answer but couldn't find it. I understand that, with some workaround, controlling faders en encoders by midi it is possible with hog 2pc but not with hog 3pc. Right? Is it planned to be availble in version 3.0?

I want to use my jazzmutant Lemur for controlling the software. So far I can controll every button except the faders.

Also, a bit off topic, is v3 going to be able to send artnet? Or only to the road hog? (maybe somewhere on the net there is a overview of what to expect in v3? Couldn't find that either)

With kind regards, Joost
  • [QUOTE=bradpepe]Daniel,

You can not currently control faders and encoders with MSC. What controller did you find?

Hello,
    I've searched the forum for an answer but couldn't find it. I understand that, with some workaround, controlling faders en encoders by midi it is possible with hog 2pc but not with hog 3pc. Right? Is it planned to be availble in version 3.0?

I want to use my jazzmutant Lemur for controlling the software. So far I can controll every button except the faders.

Also, a bit off topic, is v3 going to be able to send artnet? Or only to the road hog? (maybe somewhere on the net there is a overview of what to expect in v3? Couldn't find that either)

With kind regards, Joost
Children
No Data
Related