Russia

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has knowledge of Hog 2/3's and moving light equipment available on the rental market in Russia?

Thanks Ross
Parents
  • Hi Ross,
    I'm Ivan from Sim Russia, I'm responsible for all support of HES and Flying Pig in Russia. All lighting and some video rental companies in Russia are our customers and friends, please say in details what are your dates, town and demands in Russia. In Moscow you may find more than 100 consoles in different places, most popular from the past HOG-1000, HOG-iPC, RoadHogs, Wholehog-3 with 1 or 2 dP. I can recommend a good operator with translations Eng/Rus skills,
    please call me +7 916- 672-6606 or e-mail ivanr@sim.ru
    Russian lighting market contain 40 Showguns and lots of moving lights. But the most important to know dates beforehand.
    With my kind regards

Ivan, Sim, FPS/HES Moscow
  • Hi Ross,
    I'm Ivan from Sim Russia, I'm responsible for all support of HES and Flying Pig in Russia. All lighting and some video rental companies in Russia are our customers and friends, please say in details what are your dates, town and demands in Russia. In Moscow you may find more than 100 consoles in different places, most popular from the past HOG-1000, HOG-iPC, RoadHogs, Wholehog-3 with 1 or 2 dP. I can recommend a good operator with translations Eng/Rus skills,
    please call me +7 916- 672-6606 or e-mail ivanr@sim.ru
    Russian lighting market contain 40 Showguns and lots of moving lights. But the most important to know dates beforehand.
    With my kind regards

Ivan, Sim, FPS/HES Moscow
Children
No Data
Related