Roadhog - Power Supply fans and desk lights

Hi.

Last week I did a long programming session on the Roadhog.
I really like the desk.

The fan on the desk I used was VERY noisy and the desk was brand new? Does any of you have the same issue?

Is it possible to change the desk lites - and get hog3 lights.

Johnny
Parents
  • [quote=Cmy.dk]The fan on the desk I used was VERY noisy and the desk was brand new? Does any of you have the same issue?

Johnny,

The fan does make some noise, but no more than a regular computer tower should...you may want to talk with support @ (800)890-8989 to be sure you don't have an issue with your fan.

It would think that you probably can put the regular H3 desklamps on a Road Hog, but you will be stuck with whatever color they come on in....you will not be able to control the color.

I think that it is HIGHLY unlikely that we will see the regular H3 desklamps on the Road Hogs b/c the wiring to the sockts and the PCBs would need to change for this to happen. Just one of the many things that sets the full H3 apart from the Road Hogs.
  • [quote=Cmy.dk]The fan on the desk I used was VERY noisy and the desk was brand new? Does any of you have the same issue?

Johnny,

The fan does make some noise, but no more than a regular computer tower should...you may want to talk with support @ (800)890-8989 to be sure you don't have an issue with your fan.

It would think that you probably can put the regular H3 desklamps on a Road Hog, but you will be stuck with whatever color they come on in....you will not be able to control the color.

I think that it is HIGHLY unlikely that we will see the regular H3 desklamps on the Road Hogs b/c the wiring to the sockts and the PCBs would need to change for this to happen. Just one of the many things that sets the full H3 apart from the Road Hogs.
Children
No Data
Related