Inhibitor Bug

2.3.1 Wholehog 3

When I move an additional group to an available master as an inhibitor, some of the other inhibitors uninhibit their fixtures. It doesn't seem to be consistant.
Parents
  • The second console is more than likely causing this issue. When working in a mutli-console environment we have to decide which console will have control over a fader since networked consoles are not able to dynamically change physical fader position based on client activity. We call this locking/unlocking faders. When a fader is locked on it has control of the intensity of a master. When it becomes unlocked/locked off (no control) you have to push the fader through the value that was set by the other console or perhaps to full or 0% depending on the circumstance. Faders often get unlocked when working a mult-console environment and I have a feeling this is what is happening when you are moving lists from one master to another. I am looking into this.
  • The second console is more than likely causing this issue. When working in a mutli-console environment we have to decide which console will have control over a fader since networked consoles are not able to dynamically change physical fader position based on client activity. We call this locking/unlocking faders. When a fader is locked on it has control of the intensity of a master. When it becomes unlocked/locked off (no control) you have to push the fader through the value that was set by the other console or perhaps to full or 0% depending on the circumstance. Faders often get unlocked when working a mult-console environment and I have a feeling this is what is happening when you are moving lists from one master to another. I am looking into this.
Children
No Data
Related