Inhibitor Bug

2.3.1 Wholehog 3

When I move an additional group to an available master as an inhibitor, some of the other inhibitors uninhibit their fixtures. It doesn't seem to be consistant.
Parents
  • I am recently seeing that the inhibitive master unlocks everytime I update or merge into a cuelist should this be happening. Don't use them all of the time. Two consoles are networked. Faders inhibitted on one and still up in the other. Before the merge the one console is down and shows that. The other does show that it's fader is up but definately inhibited. After the merge or update the fader un-inhibits and have to reset the fader.

Is this by design?
  • I am recently seeing that the inhibitive master unlocks everytime I update or merge into a cuelist should this be happening. Don't use them all of the time. Two consoles are networked. Faders inhibitted on one and still up in the other. Before the merge the one console is down and shows that. The other does show that it's fader is up but definately inhibited. After the merge or update the fader un-inhibits and have to reset the fader.

Is this by design?
Children
No Data
Related