Road Hog Full Boar Wings Revealed!

Check out this photo that shows a Road Hog Full Boar console with the upcoming Road Hog playback wings flanking either side. This system provides 4 touchscreens, 30 faders and 30 flash keys! A real joy to program and operate! We also have a programmer wing for Hog 3PC use (not shown).

www.geocities.com/theschillerfamily/brad/FBwithWingsHES_m.jpg

Watch www.highend.com for further details...:hogsign:
Parents
  • Very nice :love: :love: :love:

This begs the question....Are you going to re-vamp the regular H3 wings in the same fashion?

These look great with the Full Boar or H3PC, but look a bit klunky next to the more elegant finish of the full H3. :sad2: (sorry but its true)

Having a similar chassis and the anodized aluminum finish with grooved faders and things would be very nice to match the look and more importantly the feel of the full H3. The grooved faders are really the one thing I miss the most on the Road Hogs.

If you are planning such a re-work, then it would be great to have the rate wheel on Playback and the I-wheel on Programmer as well.
  • Very nice :love: :love: :love:

This begs the question....Are you going to re-vamp the regular H3 wings in the same fashion?

These look great with the Full Boar or H3PC, but look a bit klunky next to the more elegant finish of the full H3. :sad2: (sorry but its true)

Having a similar chassis and the anodized aluminum finish with grooved faders and things would be very nice to match the look and more importantly the feel of the full H3. The grooved faders are really the one thing I miss the most on the Road Hogs.

If you are planning such a re-work, then it would be great to have the rate wheel on Playback and the I-wheel on Programmer as well.
Children
No Data
Related