Directoru views

Hi,
It could be great to have views for each directories, each directory view would be a window position of the directory.
So we could easily and quickly navigate in directories windows with out changing view, it would also be an easy way to make Multiple tabs or rapid access or direct access in a directory.

Just have a look at this exemple with position directory, buttons are in the toolbar of the directory :
img301.imageshack.us/img301/2097/viewbk4.th.jpg
Parents
  • Seems like it would be easier than the present method which involves changing to the View-Page first, then selecting your view.

Maybe these buttons inside the directory should really just be macros to fire specific Views that have already been created, and right-clicking on the new button brings up some sort of menu to select which View ## from the View Directory gets recalled with that specific button.

You would have to record the Views for your Groups as "Additive" and only have the position inside the Group Directory recorded into that View (no ther windows open when recording). I think this would work nicely that way as a shortcut to having to change View-Page.

For now I usually build a View by fixture type that takes all of my Palette directory windows (IPCB) to where they need to be for that type, but for larger rigs I have had to go to more than one Group view for a given type.
  • Seems like it would be easier than the present method which involves changing to the View-Page first, then selecting your view.

Maybe these buttons inside the directory should really just be macros to fire specific Views that have already been created, and right-clicking on the new button brings up some sort of menu to select which View ## from the View Directory gets recalled with that specific button.

You would have to record the Views for your Groups as "Additive" and only have the position inside the Group Directory recorded into that View (no ther windows open when recording). I think this would work nicely that way as a shortcut to having to change View-Page.

For now I usually build a View by fixture type that takes all of my Palette directory windows (IPCB) to where they need to be for that type, but for larger rigs I have had to go to more than one Group view for a given type.
Children
No Data
Related