V2.3.1 b1932
1 x Programming Wing
1 x SuperWidget
2 x 17" ELO touchscreen
1 x 19" display
1 x playback wing working
1 x playback wing NOT working!

Hi,
I have just swapped Hog3PC for iPC control of a club. I can't seem to get the 2nd playback wing working...
Is this correct, ie Hog3PC only supports 1 playback wing? or... a bug? or... possibly a system problem I haven't traced yet? (read: haven't looked for!!)
It will try to install but fails every time...
The other wing will work on both USB cables...

Regards,
Craig
Parents
  • Try this...

Are both wigs connected directly to the console, or are you passing through the first wings' USB port? Are both wings powered (If not powered the USB ports will not work and neither will desklamp)?

Once you have launched your show on the iPC go to SETUP--CONTROL PANEL. Then select WINGS.

First try hitting the light-bulb icons to "beacon" your wings..this will make all the Choose keys rapidly flash blue for a few seconds. By touching the icon next to the bulb you will toggle the cuelist/master ledger display on or off for that wing.

Look at Playback Bars 1 + 2. You should see something like "Miniwing: ####" in the dropdown menu. The #### is the USB address of the wing.

If there is no address here click/touch the dropdown arrow to assign or change the assignment of your wing. If there is only one #### to choose from then the console is not "seeing" the other wing and you may have a bad USB port or some other physical problem.

Hope this helps:)
  • Try this...

Are both wigs connected directly to the console, or are you passing through the first wings' USB port? Are both wings powered (If not powered the USB ports will not work and neither will desklamp)?

Once you have launched your show on the iPC go to SETUP--CONTROL PANEL. Then select WINGS.

First try hitting the light-bulb icons to "beacon" your wings..this will make all the Choose keys rapidly flash blue for a few seconds. By touching the icon next to the bulb you will toggle the cuelist/master ledger display on or off for that wing.

Look at Playback Bars 1 + 2. You should see something like "Miniwing: ####" in the dropdown menu. The #### is the USB address of the wing.

If there is no address here click/touch the dropdown arrow to assign or change the assignment of your wing. If there is only one #### to choose from then the console is not "seeing" the other wing and you may have a bad USB port or some other physical problem.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related