V2.3.1 b1932
1 x Programming Wing
1 x SuperWidget
2 x 17" ELO touchscreen
1 x 19" display
1 x playback wing working
1 x playback wing NOT working!

Hi,
I have just swapped Hog3PC for iPC control of a club. I can't seem to get the 2nd playback wing working...
Is this correct, ie Hog3PC only supports 1 playback wing? or... a bug? or... possibly a system problem I haven't traced yet? (read: haven't looked for!!)
It will try to install but fails every time...
The other wing will work on both USB cables...

Regards,
Craig
Parents
  • Since changing to Hog PC system from iPC I have had to uninstall and reinstall Hog3PC (v2.3.1) then install widget and wings every day to get the system working. The wings will not install correctly and come up with windowsXP 'cannot install hardware... system cannot find the file specified' message each time.
    In Control panel, device manager, properties for the devices they all say "Driver not installed (code 28)"

I then go into Windows Control Panel, device manager, hardware, wing properties, and tell it to 'use this device'. Then repeat for each wing.

The first time I do it HogPC wont find the 2nd wing. The hardware works as per normal the 2nd time I install HogPC (but with it forced to use devices in hardware properties).

I have tried using separate USB ports on PC, a powered Belkin USB Hub, using the wing 'hubs', all with same results. I have tried installing in different order...

Today I spent a few hours trying to solve this...
    Uninstalled wings and widget
    Uninstalled Hog3PC (v2.3.1 b1932)
    Uninstalled all USB devices.
    Ran windows repair.
    Tried older versions of HogPC (v1.4.1 from CD, v 2.1.0, v 2.2.1)

All to no avail... ie same end result!

I am guessing this is a Windows problem, and most likely there is a microsoft tutorial or note about it somewhere... but... I don't have the time to look...
    Does anyone have a link to something which can help me solve this?

Regards,
    Craig
  • Since changing to Hog PC system from iPC I have had to uninstall and reinstall Hog3PC (v2.3.1) then install widget and wings every day to get the system working. The wings will not install correctly and come up with windowsXP 'cannot install hardware... system cannot find the file specified' message each time.
    In Control panel, device manager, properties for the devices they all say "Driver not installed (code 28)"

I then go into Windows Control Panel, device manager, hardware, wing properties, and tell it to 'use this device'. Then repeat for each wing.

The first time I do it HogPC wont find the 2nd wing. The hardware works as per normal the 2nd time I install HogPC (but with it forced to use devices in hardware properties).

I have tried using separate USB ports on PC, a powered Belkin USB Hub, using the wing 'hubs', all with same results. I have tried installing in different order...

Today I spent a few hours trying to solve this...
    Uninstalled wings and widget
    Uninstalled Hog3PC (v2.3.1 b1932)
    Uninstalled all USB devices.
    Ran windows repair.
    Tried older versions of HogPC (v1.4.1 from CD, v 2.1.0, v 2.2.1)

All to no avail... ie same end result!

I am guessing this is a Windows problem, and most likely there is a microsoft tutorial or note about it somewhere... but... I don't have the time to look...
    Does anyone have a link to something which can help me solve this?

Regards,
    Craig
Children
No Data
Related