V2.3.1 b1932
1 x Programming Wing
1 x SuperWidget
2 x 17" ELO touchscreen
1 x 19" display
1 x playback wing working
1 x playback wing NOT working!

Hi,
I have just swapped Hog3PC for iPC control of a club. I can't seem to get the 2nd playback wing working...
Is this correct, ie Hog3PC only supports 1 playback wing? or... a bug? or... possibly a system problem I haven't traced yet? (read: haven't looked for!!)
It will try to install but fails every time...
The other wing will work on both USB cables...

Regards,
Craig
Parents
  • I have not run into this problem specifically, but I have run into a few machines that needed to be wiped and have Windows re-installed.

I trust you have disabled all other unecessary programs and are not running anything like iTunes or AOL in the background (it probably is bad to even have these installed on the same machine that you intend to use for shows)....and no other devices are hooked up to your USB ports during startup....memory sticks, printers, cell phones, etc....
  • I have not run into this problem specifically, but I have run into a few machines that needed to be wiped and have Windows re-installed.

I trust you have disabled all other unecessary programs and are not running anything like iTunes or AOL in the background (it probably is bad to even have these installed on the same machine that you intend to use for shows)....and no other devices are hooked up to your USB ports during startup....memory sticks, printers, cell phones, etc....
Children
No Data
Related