"In Lib" Palettes

Hi,
yesterday we were talking about the Hog III with a friend, when he had a good idea that I find very usefull, a new option for palettes to automatically recover values that are in those palettes when we use the auto palette function in Patch.

For example, I create a new show in which I use for the first time X spot EX, so I create all palettes I need for the show, colors, positions, beams and for those which I often need, I would select the “in lib” function (name could be change it’s for a best understanding), and those palettes will be saved separately in a special place of the hard drive, where it could be reloaded or saved when we do a clean install.
Next time I will need to use this fixture type, when I will press the auto palette function, all “In Lib” palettes containing values referring to this type of fixture will automatically be reloaded.

thanks
Stéph
Parents
  • [quote=srautane]Well I vote for this also!! It would be really nice feature to save your palettes in a separate file. You could open your palette file (there could be several ways to sort the data there) and you could choose the palettes you want to be merged to your show. This would be very nice with FX also...

At the base, you can't choose witch palettes you want to merge, when you use a fixture type for first time (or not) you select option "In lib" for palettes you will use many times in all shows, and next time you will use this fixture type, when you will press " auto palette" all the "in lib" palattes will be recall in the show.
  • [quote=srautane]Well I vote for this also!! It would be really nice feature to save your palettes in a separate file. You could open your palette file (there could be several ways to sort the data there) and you could choose the palettes you want to be merged to your show. This would be very nice with FX also...

At the base, you can't choose witch palettes you want to merge, when you use a fixture type for first time (or not) you select option "In lib" for palettes you will use many times in all shows, and next time you will use this fixture type, when you will press " auto palette" all the "in lib" palattes will be recall in the show.
Children
No Data
Related