XP Vs. Vista and Mac OS

There are many lighting designer/programmers that are not interested in going to the new Vista OS. It is obvious that before too long just as Hog II is no longer supported or updated further, XP OS will soon find the same fate leaving us to yet again suffer with another unstable microsoft OS.
Mac OS has proven to be the most stable and less problematic of any OS software out there.

Do you have any reason not to make the Hog OS work with Mac OS without having to run XP on a Mac?
I think it would be worth looking at. Many are going to the new Mac computers as the OS is reliable and more efficient.
Parents
  • Personally I find Vista the single most frustrating piece of software I own. It frequently hangs and I get the Vista hourglass for no apparent reason. Outlook and IE run very slowly when compared with my XP machine which has half the hardware capabilities, and go into the “not responding” mode at least once a session.

At worst I would be very worried about running a show under such conditions and at best in no rush.
    I use my Mac as a wireless remote all the time with Bootcamp and have also had no issues with Parallels.

Ross
  • Personally I find Vista the single most frustrating piece of software I own. It frequently hangs and I get the Vista hourglass for no apparent reason. Outlook and IE run very slowly when compared with my XP machine which has half the hardware capabilities, and go into the “not responding” mode at least once a session.

At worst I would be very worried about running a show under such conditions and at best in no rush.
    I use my Mac as a wireless remote all the time with Bootcamp and have also had no issues with Parallels.

Ross
Children
No Data
Related