Editor Crash

I am new to the forum if this has been addressed some where else please let me know.

In my cue list I will hit the view cue and edit the cue from there then I will hit the edit button and that causes a editor crash. I hit pig open backspace and it tell me that the editor is not responding. Help please
Parents

How To Report Bugs
    A typical bug report should appear as follows:

Thread Title:
    “(xxx)Bug Report: yyy” where xxx is the software build number and yyy is a brief description of the bug.

Post body--
    Name:
    Date:
    Software Version and build number:
    Number of displays:
    Connected USB Devices:
    Networked Devices:
    Detailed description of the problem including instructions to reproduce (if possible) and exact syntax used:
    List any errors reported by the software:

We prefer that you attach or email a show file and instructions for repeating a problem whenever possible.

For Hog 3PC Please also include the following additional information:

Operating System:
    Computer Specs:
    Number of displays:
    Other running applications:

Please also refer to the following document for details on obtaining dump logs:
    Hi Brett try and include some of the information in the text above to make your post easier to fix,
    Good luck Cormac

How To Report Bugs
    A typical bug report should appear as follows:

Thread Title:
    “(xxx)Bug Report: yyy” where xxx is the software build number and yyy is a brief description of the bug.

Post body--
    Name:
    Date:
    Software Version and build number:
    Number of displays:
    Connected USB Devices:
    Networked Devices:
    Detailed description of the problem including instructions to reproduce (if possible) and exact syntax used:
    List any errors reported by the software:

We prefer that you attach or email a show file and instructions for repeating a problem whenever possible.

For Hog 3PC Please also include the following additional information:

Operating System:
    Computer Specs:
    Number of displays:
    Other running applications:

Please also refer to the following document for details on obtaining dump logs:
    Hi Brett try and include some of the information in the text above to make your post easier to fix,
    Good luck Cormac
Children
No Data
Related