Runntime Error

Hy Guys,

I got last week during programming several time a runtime error, caused by the hog software.
I've updated my Hog 3 PC, 2 Weeks ago with the new 2.31 Software.
Till the new update, i had never unsolveable problems.
I run the Hog 3 Software on a Mac Mini via booth camp.

Someone has any idea or expirience about this problem?
My only solution is to reinstall the hole Windows.

Cheers,

tobi
Parents
  • Hi Brad & Marty

I haven't the "desk" @ home. But i have a look tommorow in it, to send u a dmp file.
    I hope i can reproduce the failure. Mostly i got it after i worked around the pages, set it as a template or as no template. After this, the desk run normaly further but the communication with the Superwidget stops.

I've also spoked with some IT guys today and they mean that this failure are mostly the problem after not correct install a software. I'll try to reinstall the hog3pc again, and let u know whats happen.

Cheers Tobee
  • Hi Brad & Marty

I haven't the "desk" @ home. But i have a look tommorow in it, to send u a dmp file.
    I hope i can reproduce the failure. Mostly i got it after i worked around the pages, set it as a template or as no template. After this, the desk run normaly further but the communication with the Superwidget stops.

I've also spoked with some IT guys today and they mean that this failure are mostly the problem after not correct install a software. I'll try to reinstall the hog3pc again, and let u know whats happen.

Cheers Tobee
Children
No Data
Related