Palette Update Bug?

Has anyone had problems updating palettes via the auto-update box?

I've seen the problem a number of times and on several versions of software as follows:

(1) All parameters of lamp X are in one IPCB palette within running cue.
(2) Modification made to more than one of these parameters.
(3) Update key pressed, dialogue box displays options for cue or palette.
(4) Palette option selected. Cue option does not deselect, so is deselected manually.
(5) Update ok'd however not all parameters are updated into palette. (ie: modifications would be lost when clear pressed)
(6) Update key pressed again, palette selected, cue option deselects and update is sucessful.
Parents
  • I see something similar to this with the current release build where sometimes the update does not perform after slecting new information from a palette. Selecting the same information from the wheelset or slot toolbar (ie hard values) removes the issue, but then the cue is no longer referencing the palette. This only appears to apply to update, as using merge does not appear to create the ssue. This whole thing appears to be random and is hard to repro reliably, but will occur once in every 10 updates.

Ross
  • I see something similar to this with the current release build where sometimes the update does not perform after slecting new information from a palette. Selecting the same information from the wheelset or slot toolbar (ie hard values) removes the issue, but then the cue is no longer referencing the palette. This only appears to apply to update, as using merge does not appear to create the ssue. This whole thing appears to be random and is hard to repro reliably, but will occur once in every 10 updates.

Ross
Children
No Data
Related