Atomic 3000 + Scroller

Hi Ive just patched in 4 atomic + Scrollers and it appears to be showing only one channel in the patch list is this correct? i seem to have the option of controlling the intensity rate duration and color how is this possible if only one channel is used.

I thought that a strobe + scroller would be 5 channels

Cheers

Steve
Parents
  • I am currently using these fixtures and am trying to unravel whats going on here - surely the Intensity isn't the Patch Point. It's the Colour. You set the dipswitch on the Unit, then you need to Patch the Colour Seperately NOT Intensity.

The Atomic profile in the library should be 4 channels for the Strobe (in 4 channel mode). Then another Patch Point for the Scroller Colour.

Also, when you Patch By INTENSITY at the moment, in Patches the 4 channels for the fixture. Patch By FIXTURE and it patches INTENSITY.

Can someone look into this please.

I'm running 2.3.1 build 1932

P
  • I am currently using these fixtures and am trying to unravel whats going on here - surely the Intensity isn't the Patch Point. It's the Colour. You set the dipswitch on the Unit, then you need to Patch the Colour Seperately NOT Intensity.

The Atomic profile in the library should be 4 channels for the Strobe (in 4 channel mode). Then another Patch Point for the Scroller Colour.

Also, when you Patch By INTENSITY at the moment, in Patches the 4 channels for the fixture. Patch By FIXTURE and it patches INTENSITY.

Can someone look into this please.

I'm running 2.3.1 build 1932

P
Children
No Data
Related