Autofocus problems

I have problems with Wyg R21 + Hog3PC (latest) when using autofocus.
When I try to focus lights in Wyg they go opposite direction. I've seen this happen also a couple a years ago (I reported about it that time). Any idea what causes this problem?
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]
    I have sent several e-mails over the years to CAST, but they all seem to have been ignored as I never got a response from them. For $1000 USD a year to keep a "subscription" you would think they would be more responsive.:angryfire:

I know the feeling... been using the Wyg since R1. At some point I stopped sending any mails and suggestions, cause things were getting nowhere... Wyg has lots of features, but almost all of them are incomplete.:sad:
  • [quote=Marty Postma]
    I have sent several e-mails over the years to CAST, but they all seem to have been ignored as I never got a response from them. For $1000 USD a year to keep a "subscription" you would think they would be more responsive.:angryfire:

I know the feeling... been using the Wyg since R1. At some point I stopped sending any mails and suggestions, cause things were getting nowhere... Wyg has lots of features, but almost all of them are incomplete.:sad:
Children
No Data
Related