Re-naming Groups

Having trouble today renaming Views. View 13 named Grp 1/5. In palletted views, tried renaming the group, but it would just go back to the old name - Whatever I typed.

View 2 was named 'Cuelist'. Mistakenly labelled it 'Group 1/6'. Open the box to corect the mistake - highlighted in the box was the label 'Cuelist'. Hmmmm. Typed in the word 'Cuelist' and hit Enter. Name changed back to 'Group 1/6'.

Log Off / Restart - no joy.

Tried again in the View "Spreadsheet view" - everything fine.
V2.3.1 b1932

Also several occasions of the Red Outline around a pallette dissapearing - despite my selecting the Pallette, so I couldn't rename. Touching the Blue Toolbarfixes it.

P
Parents
  • That's pretty much what I've seen too. When I press set with a view selected in the view directory it comes up highlighted with the correct name, but when I press enter it becomes the name of another view and the view it's taken the name from becomes the name I've just entered, if that makes sense. So ulitmatelty I end up with the 'output' view called 'colour' and vice versa. I'm not at the desk right now so I can't give you exact keystrokes but I can get more detail when I'm work tomorrow with the desk if this will help.
  • That's pretty much what I've seen too. When I press set with a view selected in the view directory it comes up highlighted with the correct name, but when I press enter it becomes the name of another view and the view it's taken the name from becomes the name I've just entered, if that makes sense. So ulitmatelty I end up with the 'output' view called 'colour' and vice versa. I'm not at the desk right now so I can't give you exact keystrokes but I can get more detail when I'm work tomorrow with the desk if this will help.
Children
No Data
Related