Update Probs

Hi

I'm working with catalyst at the moment and I think I have a update problem.
I'm doing alot of fine positioning of layers on projection surfaces using x,y and also alot of shuttering, plus everthing is in pallets.
What I am finding is that I might do a slight fine adjustment which is visible live then when I hit Update I'm not getting the option to update the pallet.
This is the first time of using the latest sw update, but I have never seen this problem with older versions and I work with media servers all the time.

Anybody seen the same problem.
Or am I missing something.

Cheers

Spooky
Parents
  • Hi
    Thanks for the reply
    I'm using Hog3 Console, v2.3.1, catalyst 4.10m165

This the 3rd time we have done the show so as you can guess everything is in pallets. 1 thing I have noticed is that sometimes the readout above the encoders doesn't change as I fine adjust x,y or shuttering but there is certainly a movement live. As I said before these are very fine adjustments with layer position and masking etc. I'm just wondering if this is a fixture issue?

Spooky
  • Hi
    Thanks for the reply
    I'm using Hog3 Console, v2.3.1, catalyst 4.10m165

This the 3rd time we have done the show so as you can guess everything is in pallets. 1 thing I have noticed is that sometimes the readout above the encoders doesn't change as I fine adjust x,y or shuttering but there is certainly a movement live. As I said before these are very fine adjustments with layer position and masking etc. I'm just wondering if this is a fixture issue?

Spooky
Children
No Data
Related