lots of questions

I finally got some time on a Hog 3, so now I can ask semi-intelligent questions :)

1) move when dark... fixture feature, or programmable into a cue? If so, how? I had one incident where i would have liked to move a par of VL2500s when dark

2) tap to time fades/cues/fx... is it possible?

3) fx spread... is that in the latest software? The offset feature is nice, but I was having to set the offset for every fixture individually... a spread command would do it automatically, like on MagicQ and Ma. (the console I was using ran an older version, not the latest upgrade, and it wasn't my responsibility to upgrade...heh)

4) macros, or preferences... I ended up going through and changing all the fader and bump button setups to almost the same setting, go off zero, release on zero, etc... Can a macro be written to do that for me, or is there a setting in preferences that would set it up like that for me?

that's a good start for now :):rtfm: (I did....LOL)
Parents
  • 1) For MIB or mark cues you must be using the latest software.

2) Also a added recently this works with chases hold down choose and tap play twice to set the speed

3) To fan or align across a group press the fan key and turn the encoder of the paramet you wish to fan. Also you can highlight the cells and type the start value hit thru and the end value this will fan the values evenly across the rage you specify.

When you download the new software take a minute to read the realase notes. That will expain make cues.
  • 1) For MIB or mark cues you must be using the latest software.

2) Also a added recently this works with chases hold down choose and tap play twice to set the speed

3) To fan or align across a group press the fan key and turn the encoder of the paramet you wish to fan. Also you can highlight the cells and type the start value hit thru and the end value this will fan the values evenly across the rage you specify.

When you download the new software take a minute to read the realase notes. That will expain make cues.
Children
No Data
Related