BUGS IN 2.3.1

:mad: IN THE PATCH WINDOW, THE LAST FIXTURES, I CANNOT SCROOL DOWN. I NEED TO USE THE ARROWS. I CANNOT SELECT THE LAST FIXTURES WITH THE TOUCHSCREENS.

:mad: IN THE PALLETS. SOME TIMES THE KEYBOARD, DONT DISSAPEAR. AND SOME TIMES I EDIT A BUTTON AND DOESNT WORK THE CLEAR FUNCTION.

EXAMPLE...EDIT MAC 2000 GROUP...PRESS SET..AND IF I DONT WANT EDIT THE BUTTON THIS STAY FREEZE.

(sorry for my english)
Parents
  • 1. :confused: You can scroll down to the last fixture in Patch, but as soon as you
    release the Open button, the scroll bar goes over the last two lines of the patch. So you need to use the arrow buttons to scroll down to the last fixture.
    ;) Just keep pressed the [Open] button and you can select the last two fixtures while holding down [Open].

2. :cool: If you mean the internal keyboard dont forget to press [Enter] after.

3. ;) If you press set and don't want to change the name of the palette
    just press [Enter].

Hope this helps.
    Jens
  • 1. :confused: You can scroll down to the last fixture in Patch, but as soon as you
    release the Open button, the scroll bar goes over the last two lines of the patch. So you need to use the arrow buttons to scroll down to the last fixture.
    ;) Just keep pressed the [Open] button and you can select the last two fixtures while holding down [Open].

2. :cool: If you mean the internal keyboard dont forget to press [Enter] after.

3. ;) If you press set and don't want to change the name of the palette
    just press [Enter].

Hope this helps.
    Jens
Children
No Data
Related