HOG 3PC Wysiwyg connection problem

As we recently updated our Wysiwyg licence to the new release 21, we are experiencing problems connecting hog pc to it. Using the latest updated versions of both Hog 3 PC and Wysiwyg connectivity software, I manage to get it to work locally on my computer.

When trying to use hog pc on another computer, it does not work. The computers are talking too each other. The hog pc softwares detect each other and I can connect to a network show, so obviously, it's not a network settings problem.

The same setup we are trying now was used before christmas with an earlier version of hog pc and wysiwyg, but worked completely fine then.

I have also tried using old versions of hog pc and connectivity software to the new wysiwyg, and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else have the same problem after upgrading wysiwyg?
Parents
  • Hi Wizard.
    I'm Using the latest version of wyg with actually no problem.
    I think the problem you are experiencing is due to the loopback adapter.
    When enabled your wyg application will bind to this adapter whatsoever.
    Open your device manager and click on the node manager tab.
    click on discover. If your Ip address is the one your loopback adapter has then you need to disable your loopback adapter close your wyg and open it again to get it bound to your lan adapter.
    Open your device manager again to make sure it is actually bound to your lan adapter.
    Now you should be able to connect hogpc and wyg on two different pcs via crossover or switch.
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
  • Hi Wizard.
    I'm Using the latest version of wyg with actually no problem.
    I think the problem you are experiencing is due to the loopback adapter.
    When enabled your wyg application will bind to this adapter whatsoever.
    Open your device manager and click on the node manager tab.
    click on discover. If your Ip address is the one your loopback adapter has then you need to disable your loopback adapter close your wyg and open it again to get it bound to your lan adapter.
    Open your device manager again to make sure it is actually bound to your lan adapter.
    Now you should be able to connect hogpc and wyg on two different pcs via crossover or switch.
    Hope this helps
    Marco:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related