(1932) Bug Report: Movement-Effect stopping

Software Version and build number: 2.3.1 (1932)
Number of displays: 1
Connected USB Devices: 0
Networked Devices: 1 x DP2000

I have programmed a timed cuelist for a 50s show part. In one of the first cues some movinglights are moving within an effect. But the problem is, that in cues, where othe lamps fade in or out, the movement stops for nearly a second. But the effect is not modified and runs through the whole show.

Could not attach the show file at the moment, will send it in the next days.

Greetz

Andy
Parents
  • Hey Andy,

I can see this with your show file. For whatever reason cuelist 8 is causing havoc with cuelist 7 when it gets to cue 6. The effect is simply dropped and then resumes. According to the cuelist window the effect is not getting stomped by list 8 but, if I lower the playback priority of list 8 the problem goes away. Somehow, as you have mentioned, the color parameters of cuelist 8 are causing a conflict with the effect running on cuelist 7.

I believe this is an existing bug. I will have to take a look. In any case, there appears to be an LTP issue here that has been around for a while.
  • Hey Andy,

I can see this with your show file. For whatever reason cuelist 8 is causing havoc with cuelist 7 when it gets to cue 6. The effect is simply dropped and then resumes. According to the cuelist window the effect is not getting stomped by list 8 but, if I lower the playback priority of list 8 the problem goes away. Somehow, as you have mentioned, the color parameters of cuelist 8 are causing a conflict with the effect running on cuelist 7.

I believe this is an existing bug. I will have to take a look. In any case, there appears to be an LTP issue here that has been around for a while.
Children
No Data
Related