Follow command not working

Road Hog
v2.3.1

I have a cuelist with a follow command that is not working. I use plenty of follows in other cuelists and even some follows in the cuelist with the issue, but for some reason this one won't trigger.

I have tried halting it and re adding a new follow.

Any ideas.

This only happened after I updated the desks software from v2.2.2.

Chris
Parents
  • Sent the file in a couple days ago.

Already checked to see what is running in the background. Nothing is.

Worked fine up until software upgrade. Obviously something was broken in that patch. I am just wondering why it affects a single follow cue in a show full of stuff like that. I don't really expect an answer because I am sure it is a little more complicated than a simple answer.

The fact that the list ran fine on its' own but not in your show makes me think that it might be something else somewhere in your show.

When I tested the cue I was essentially running the show. I did not just run a single cue. I commented early that after testing I moved the new cue list to the fader the old one was on. Maybe the problem lies in the fader assignment. I am not presuming to know where the problem is or how to fix it.

Chris
  • Sent the file in a couple days ago.

Already checked to see what is running in the background. Nothing is.

Worked fine up until software upgrade. Obviously something was broken in that patch. I am just wondering why it affects a single follow cue in a show full of stuff like that. I don't really expect an answer because I am sure it is a little more complicated than a simple answer.

The fact that the list ran fine on its' own but not in your show makes me think that it might be something else somewhere in your show.

When I tested the cue I was essentially running the show. I did not just run a single cue. I commented early that after testing I moved the new cue list to the fader the old one was on. Maybe the problem lies in the fader assignment. I am not presuming to know where the problem is or how to fix it.

Chris
Children
No Data
Related