MACROS

Hi,

Are we any closer to getting HogII style MACROS implemented.....

.. as in a sequence of actions that the user can record, edit, and run...

D
Parents
  • I would hope that we are now at that "later date" having been touring with the console for 3.5 years now.

Macros are a vital part for speeding up the use of any lighting console, and were a godsend in Hog II with most programmers having a toolkit for setting up desks, building chases, creating audience focuses, and re-setting up preferences for specific tasks.

Anyone involved in festival or one-off event situations would benefit from being able to automate daily repetitive tasks.

If HES are able to spend development time on functions such as mark cues... then surely they can spend time developing functionality that we were promised 4 years ago.

Currently touring a show that uses different local production daily, and is outdoors, I feel very strongly that we need to get these implemented.
    I could save 1-2 hours daily if I had macros....
    (I am also getting more and more wound up by Hog2 converts saying "my Grandma can do this")

D
  • I would hope that we are now at that "later date" having been touring with the console for 3.5 years now.

Macros are a vital part for speeding up the use of any lighting console, and were a godsend in Hog II with most programmers having a toolkit for setting up desks, building chases, creating audience focuses, and re-setting up preferences for specific tasks.

Anyone involved in festival or one-off event situations would benefit from being able to automate daily repetitive tasks.

If HES are able to spend development time on functions such as mark cues... then surely they can spend time developing functionality that we were promised 4 years ago.

Currently touring a show that uses different local production daily, and is outdoors, I feel very strongly that we need to get these implemented.
    I could save 1-2 hours daily if I had macros....
    (I am also getting more and more wound up by Hog2 converts saying "my Grandma can do this")

D
Children
No Data
Related