MACROS

Hi,

Are we any closer to getting HogII style MACROS implemented.....

.. as in a sequence of actions that the user can record, edit, and run...

D
Parents
  • Getting anything coded now... even simple keystrokes.. would be a good start...

....I can't see why we have implemented mark cues (the programmer's equivalent of bicycle stabilisers).. and not started work on even basic Macro implementation...

... I wholeheartedly agree on the console / wing thing.. and as an owner of 3 HogIII systems.. I am becoming increasingly concerned that the HES marketing department are devaluing my investments (especially as it still doesn't do everything we were promised it would) with all this full-boar stuff.... unlimited DMX and Artnet??
    .. and what happens to all of my DP's when the artnet thing happens.. will they become expensive artnet boxes?

D
  • Getting anything coded now... even simple keystrokes.. would be a good start...

....I can't see why we have implemented mark cues (the programmer's equivalent of bicycle stabilisers).. and not started work on even basic Macro implementation...

... I wholeheartedly agree on the console / wing thing.. and as an owner of 3 HogIII systems.. I am becoming increasingly concerned that the HES marketing department are devaluing my investments (especially as it still doesn't do everything we were promised it would) with all this full-boar stuff.... unlimited DMX and Artnet??
    .. and what happens to all of my DP's when the artnet thing happens.. will they become expensive artnet boxes?

D
Children
No Data
Related