MACROS

Hi,

Are we any closer to getting HogII style MACROS implemented.....

.. as in a sequence of actions that the user can record, edit, and run...

D
Parents
  • I have tirelessly lobbied for s/w improvements for the 3 since April 2002 when we were on something like build 27. If the sales of new products can help fund the continuing development I'm all for this.

Realistically there will surely come a sad time for us all when the s/w capabilities outstrip the hardware ones. The level of custom components used has proved to be both its strengths, and also its downfall. There will never be another console made like it.

How sales and marketing deal with this, whenever the time comes, is in my opinion critical, and something to be handled very delicately.

Ross
  • I have tirelessly lobbied for s/w improvements for the 3 since April 2002 when we were on something like build 27. If the sales of new products can help fund the continuing development I'm all for this.

Realistically there will surely come a sad time for us all when the s/w capabilities outstrip the hardware ones. The level of custom components used has proved to be both its strengths, and also its downfall. There will never be another console made like it.

How sales and marketing deal with this, whenever the time comes, is in my opinion critical, and something to be handled very delicately.

Ross
Children
No Data
Related